Who we are:
Wendy Rush CLC, HBPLC, CPSE, CD, BS
- Breastfeeding Educator through Childbirth International
- Lactation Consultant through Childbirth International
- Postpartum Doula training through Midwives College of Utah
- Birth Doula and Monitrice
- HypnoBirthing Professional Labor Companion
- Certified Placenta Preparation and Encapsulation
Degrees and Higher education:
- Bachelors of Science in Special Education 2006
What we do:
- Classes: Breastfeeding Utah currently offers the Breastfeeding Without Fear Workshop for new and expecting mothers.
- Consultations: Breastfeeding Utah offers Lactation consultations to fit your needs:
- In-person visits in your home
- In-person visits at our location in Orem
- Consultations via Webcam ( must have internet connectivity)
- Phone consultations
When we do it:
Classes: Breastfeeding Without Fear are offered monthly.
Contact me for dates and times (801) 896-7733
Lactation Consultations are by appointment only.
Contact me today to schedule an appointment
Where we do it:
The Breastfeeding Without Fear Workshops are held at my location, monthly.
Lactation Consultations are available in your home in person, at out location in Orem, via webcam, or on the phone.
Why we do it:
Breastfeeding Utah is committed to helping you learn how to breastfeed successfully and with confidence. Breastfeeding Utah knows that breastfeeding not only benefits babies, but mothers as well. We want you to succeed and we will be there for you when you need us most. We can help support you when learning to breastfeed your baby, weaning off of the nipple shield, breastfeeding your twins or multiples, and babies born with disabilities and/or physical limitations.
How we do it:
We know that it is not always possible for you to leave your home to see a specialist. That is why we offer private, in-home lactation consultations via Webcam, in-person, or on the phone.